Thanks to Samsung Inc, we received an update of the tool Odin that unwraps a couple of amazing features that change the usual path. Odin 3.13.1 is the utility that can set up to flash Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge and even can move with Android Oreo. We have conversed about its newfangled arrangements with prior posts. You can check them for more. However, here is the complete guide to flash stock firmware throughout. If you are ready, here we go.
Download Odin 3.13.1 complete step guide
So here is the complete guide to flash your Samsung Smartphone. During the procedure, the user has to pass two chief parts as preparations and the procedure. So be careful of each movement you apply there while the process should run at your own risk.
- At the very beginning, bring the handset and arrange a complete back up of all important data
- Or else you can simply remove the SD card
- And then download the latest Odin 3.13.1 on your computer. This does not matter even you prepared a Windows or a Mac as the recent update of the tool supports both operating systems
- Search for the latest USB drivers kit and set up to the computer
- Now bring a proper USB cable to connect the phone or the tab to the computer
- In the end, go to the Sammobile website and transfer an applicable ROM file. Once download will complete, extract the package in order to prepare the tar file there
The procedure of download Odin 3.13.1
- Take then Smartphone and that should arrange in to download mode. Use the Volume down + Home + Power keys respectively
- Take the USB cable and link the computer and the device
- Carefully remain with the Messages Box as it should display “Added” once the connection is succeeded
- Now tap on the certain AP key on your left to draw the respective tar file
- After place, the respective file, carefully go through from the very commencing step to confirm that everything is completed
- Now it is time to tap on the Start button at the bottom line of the UI
The process will commence and draw during next couple of minutes. Do not confuse even it take around ten minutes. Stay away without touch the Smartphone or operate the tool UI until it displays PASS! on the top of the interface. Unfortunately, some of you might receive RESET! as there might be some wrongful entries that made the process an unsuccessful.
- There are a couple of reasons not to properly connect the device once attached using the USB cable. If you are in such a trouble, check USB drivers, USB cable and ports that connected and even whether you activated download mode correctly
- Whatever error you have to adjust that stop the procedure should do the corrections and start the process back from the beginning
- If your Smartphone seems not support the tool you downloaded, check whether the source is reliable and the version is the latest